WORKSHOP ON THE DEVELOPMENTS OF THE USAGE OF THE RAW FILE IN 2017 (NEARLY 2018) – WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP/CAMERA RAW OR LIGHTROOM
The software tools for the development of digital photography are in continous evolution and allow the photographer to work faster and in better conditions.
The workshop offers a method of development in line with the latest versions of Adobe Camera RAW (Photoshop and Lightroom) which is perfect for whomever wishes to start from scratch with the right pace or update their approach.
– RAW formats: panoramic, present and future
– Hardware evolution: how the development of the images has changed
– Development and post-production: clarification on the work flow
– Technical tricks when shooting
– Development phases in ACR (Camera RAW and Lightroom)
– Check on details, contrast, luminosity
– Specific corrections
– Prospective control
– How to manage the chromatic range.
– Panoramic photos and HDR with RAW file
– Smartphone photography: tricks and possibilities
– Colour control with camera profiles (when needed)
– Evolution of the work flow on Lightroom based on cloud: opportunities and advantages
He loves staying up to date on the latest creative technologies and teaching others what he has learned.
in collaborazione con