Lorenzo Colloreta | A professional workflow for the digital image with Adobe Lightroom | 26 and 27 November 2016
location: Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca, via San Micheletto, 3, Lucca
dates e hours: 26 and 27 November 2016, 10 am – 5 pm
The workshop aims to teach participants how to set up a workflow suitable for making the most of the photographic technology, exploiting the potential of RAW files in the most quickly and creatively way.
PROGRAM | THEMES
- Introduction to the current state of digital photo technology: the importance of RAW files
- Development and post-production: two distinct and separate stage of the work
- Limits of some workflows and common obstacles to professional and amateur photographers
- The idea of a workflow with Lightroom: peculiarities
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Analysis of a complete process from the camera to the printing: downloading, editing, development, storage, printing and different outputs
- Tips for the first use and optimization of Lightroom
- Tips for an efficient and professional use of Adobe Lightroom
Requested equipment: notebook with an updated version of Adobe Lightroom
Costs: 250 €. Room and board not included.
Lorenzo Colloreta is a full-time consultant and trainer for photographers, graphic designers and printers. He is an expert in workflows of digital image and publishing. In 2004 he became “Adobe Guru” for Adobe Italia and one its official trainers and testimonials. Colloreta is Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Digital Publishing Suite. He id a Wacom Ambassadors since 2005. He collaborated as a master with Canon, Nikon, X-Rite, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Nik Software and he teached in various Itlalian schools of photography such as Scuola Romana di Fotografia, Fondazione Studio Marangoni, Areadomani, AlbumEpoca Academy, Nikon Wedding Advanced Campus. From 2007 to 2012 he teached Digital Photography at Università di Firenze – Facoltà di Architettura. He likes keeping himself updated about creative technologies and he loves teaching.